Monday, April 26, 2021

Don't Wish, Work for it

Hello Monday,

Today morning is a great one that I'm writing my blog after a long span of time. Hats off to all those crafters who manage their life in a balance manner that they do all the things so well: creating projects, taking nice photos (sometimes of process also), publishing them on social media...including writing about it on their blog. I wish I could also be able to manage all well. And here I have a motivational card perfectly suitable for myself stating - "Don't wish for it, Work for it"

It's a simple one layer card with minimal craft supplies used. I have done free hand sketching and writing for this card. For the drawing I have taken inspiration from a clipart. For creating the background I have used Camlin brush pens as watercolours. 

I want to enter my card in the following craft challenges :



Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope this card will inspire you as well as myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment