Sunday, December 29, 2019

Christmas Artist Trading Cards

Hi my crafty friends

I created so much on Christmas stuff but kids holidays kept me busy around them and couldn't get time to post my creations. I created these small wonders with my Faber Castell watercolour pencils.



I have worked in layers in these ATC cards. After cutting the correct size paper I coloured my hand drawn images with watercolour pencils. After working on bling theme I wanted to give it a vintage look, so I used my script stamp roughly here and there in the background.



 For adding the sentiment I used my old classic wooden stamp set. I have distressed the edges of sentiment and image layer of card to increase vintage look and have pasted the image layer on heavy card stock of red colour.




I am Playing with 















6 comments:

  1. These are so very pretty! Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning and so colourful. Love the distressed edges. Thanks for sharing at HLS Watercolour Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ATCs. The images are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Lets Craft and Create. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful ATC's you made! Thanks for joining us at MLC challenge blog!
    Monica- DT
    https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous ATCs. I love the vintage look you were able to achieve. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Watercolour Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fabulous colouring... these look amazing!
    Sorry I'm so late in visiting and thanks for sharing with Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge and have a very Happy New Year!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete