Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas ATC

Hello my crafty friends


Merry Christmas!

In Christmas there is so much of BLING!


With all my busy schedule of painting, crafting and decorating Christmas trees...I enjoyed making these Christmas ATCs based on BLING theme. I found it very easy and appealing to work on this theme. It was completely fun to create these ATCs.







For creating these wonderful ATC I have used heavy card stock and I have coloured my hand drawn images with Artline Brush Markers. I did some stencilling in the background with light blue and white colours to give the feel on snow in winters. To bring bling in my project I added white sparkle dust in figures and blue mix sequins from Craft Bug in the background.


Hope I have done justice with the theme which I feel absolutely yes. And I am just finding them adorable  and my kids loved them so much that they asked me to put them on Christmas tree. If you also like it leave some love and comments. Thank you for stopping by.








I am Playing with 

8 comments:

  1. I agree with your kids--I think they are adorable, too! Thanks so much for entering them into our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are very cute and I am glad you hung them on your Christmas tree
    thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these - so cute!

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Christmas Crafts All Year Round and Happy New Year!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your awesome ATC with us in the Happy Little Stampers December "Bling" ATC challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, HLS ATC Team
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete