Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Song Of Sea - Candle

Hello crafty friends

More than 2 months I was busy in crafting different aroma candles since it was Diwali. Today I am showcasing this very first set of my themed candles that is Song Of Sea. 


It is set of five candles in shades of blue. I had been in Malaysia for 11 years and so often used to go to beach. This set is inspired directly from there and reflects my love for beach and water. 

These two candles from the Song of Sea are embellished with hand moulded clay starfish  and are my favorites in the set. I coloured the starfish with shimmer paints to match it with waxy look.

Making this marble effect candle was very adventurous and I wasn't sure how will be the final look. I dipped my candle in melted wax colours in hot water and here it is. I like the waves on the candle so much.


This is the tallest candle in the set which I embellished with silver glitter powder to create more interest and match it with blue and white colour theme.


This candle I have done in ombre effect by making slabs from dark blue to white colours and stacked them together. The lines on the sides of the slabs are so near to the shells design.

I hope you will like these candles as much as I. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs Priyanka.

I want to enter my crafty creation in




2 comments: