Sunday, February 9, 2020

Dinosaurs !!!

Hello all,

January was a break for me from craft, as I had guests at my home and it was my younger son's birthday month. I could not stay completely out of craft as I crave for it. All my creativity came out in the birthday preparations for the DINOSAUR theme party of my son. He is mad for dinosaurs...

Here I wanna share few of the things. Firstly I'll share the cake pics which was done completely by me. It included dinosaurs, an erupting volcano, giant trees and few rocks to go with the theme.






Next thing what I did was the decoration of party favours bags. I cut out coloured papers dinosaurs with the help of stencils and pasted it on brown paper bags. I set colour codes for party bags, BLUE & GREEN dinosaurs for boys, RED, ORANGE and PINK for girls, LIGHT BLUE for adults, 2 dinosaurs for siblings as all contained different gifts inside.


I don't have the closeups of all kind of bags. The girls' bags are here...


No comments:

Post a Comment