Sunday, February 9, 2020

Friends Forever

Hi all,

I love to work in airdry clay and this is my latest creation in clay which I am sharing with you today. These are fridge magnets with lots of flowers in vibrant multi colours, which go well with the theme Spring. I cut the flowers with different cookie cutters and sentiment "friends" is done free hand with clay. While "forever" is written with permanent pen on clay hand cut banner.




If you like it leave some love in comment box. Hugs !





I am playing with 





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and very clean๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very nice and eye-catching! Thanks so much for playing with us at Love to Craft. XOX, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome!! Bright and cheerful, just fabulous. Thanks for joining us at LTCCB
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete