Monday, February 24, 2020

Hello Summer - ATC

Hi friends

Today I have another pair of Artist Trading Cards based on FRUIT theme. I love eating fruits, specially in summers so fruits remind me of summers. In Bengaluru summer is approaching fast, so "HELLO SUMMER"



For  these ATCs I have used white heavy card stock. To create background I have used different stencils for both of the cards and used Ranger's distress inks. I have distressed the edges and used my script stamp to create more interest in the background. I don't have any fruit stamps so again the lemons are hand drawn on a separate card stock. To colour the images I have used my Camel Artists' water colour cakes. I did fussy cutting of lemons and pasted on ATC.  


Sentiment "hello" is hand stamped from an clear stamp set. For "summer" I have used alphabet clear rubber stamps. To finish the ATCs I have embellished it with some light golden gems.




I liked the complete outlook of these fruit Atcs. Hope you will also like it.

Thanks for stopping by. Love Priyanka.

I am playing along:






15 comments:

  1. These are beautiful ... fabulous coloring ... such happy colors! Love them! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Hello’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fabulous ATC's. Love the zingy colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulously created ATC's...thanks so much for joining our 'hello' challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! I love the colors and the theme! I love fruits in summer too!

    Thank you for participating in the Happy Little Stampers watercolor challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next HLS Challenge!.

    Anna – Design Team member at Happy Little Stampers

    Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
    You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna. I love watercoluring and I love HLS challenges. Will definitely join again.

      Delete
  5. Beautifully created card! This is a feast for the eyes. Thanks for playing along at Color My Heart Color Dare #381.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome set of fruity ATCs!
    Your hand drawn fruits are amazing!
    As we are in the middle of a winter snow storm, I am jealous that summer is quickly approaching in Bengaluru :)
    Thanks for playing along with the team from Happy Little Stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of these. Your backgrounds are fantastic and I am still loving that you hand drew your fruit! Thank you for joining us again at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the backgrounds you created. However, I really love the hand-drawn fruit - you're so talented! What super fun ATCs. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Watercolour Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful job! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at the Color My Heart Dare blog. Please stop by this week and join us for another challenge.

    I can't wait to see what you create!
    💙☕ Miss. Carrie
    www.misscarriescreations.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great set of cards...you did a great job with the twofers, and using the coloring of Color Dare...Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done! These turned out just amazing - love the summer colors too! Thanks for joining in at HLS ATC Challenge

    ReplyDelete