Friday, February 21, 2020

Wooden Coasters

Hello everyone,

Today is Friday and its a kid's Craft Day. And today my young crafters created these pretty wooden coasters under my guidance. I loved them so much that I couldn't resist to share it here.



So here is the detailed process :
  1. Cut the wooden round craft sticks into half, of course I did it for them.
  2. Cut a square piece of stick size out of EVA foam.
  3. Paste the sticks on EVA foam with white glue and let it get dry.
  4. Now draw your desired shape on it like heart or strawberry on it.
  5. Fill suitable acrylic paint in the drawn image.
  6. Print any script/sentiment stamp here and there in the background.
  7. Distress the edges with brown acrylic colour.
  8. Secure it with varnish.



 Believe me its super easy and super fun for kids to make these coasters. My students enjoyed making them. KUDOS to both of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment