Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Green Birthday - Card

Hello everyone,

Today morning was enough pretty and full of greens around me which inspired me to make this card.
Its a very simple one layered card hand drawn and water coloured with my water colour cakes.



Here is a quick view of the process of making this card. Its as simple as the card is. I started with drawing of these pretty succulents and the guidelines for some more green leaves to complete the half wreath. And then coloured them with all green shades in my palette. It was looking monochrome and bit boring so added tiny red flowers. To create more interest in the background I just sprinkled some green water colour only and finally added a birthday sentiment directly on main layer itself. I pasted the main layer on another base cardstock of white colour.


I am quite satisfied how it turned up. Hope you will also find it interesting and beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by. Love Priyanka

I am playing along :





15 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this card and so inspired by your creativity!

    Thank you for sharing your work in our Happy Little Stampers watercolor challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next HLS Challenge!.
    Anna – Design Team member at Happy Little Stampers

    Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
    You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card. Beautiful colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what fab hand drawing-so very creative. I love the way the card curls around the sentiment plus those fab touches of red. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your drawing and coloring look just amazing... You are super talented! Love the fresh feel of this card. Thank you so much for joining our 6th birthday at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so eye-catching in the Gallery and your painting really brings the plants to life. Love that you kept everything else white, makes those succulents pop and the splatters are the perfect embellishment. Always wonderful to see you at TIME OUT and please stay safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful watercolouring. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you have a real talent here, this is beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along at HLS CAS Challenge, Anita x

    ReplyDelete