Friday, March 27, 2020

Birthday Cake - First GD post

Hello my crafty friends,

Today I have a beautiful birthday card which I specially created as guest designer for Scrapping4fun Challenges #163 - Candy/ Cake/ Icecream. I am truly honored to design for this lovely challenge.


Here is my card




For my card I have used hand drawn image of a baby with a cake. I coloured the image with watercolour cakes. To create the background I used freehand brush strokes and blue hand torn papers distressed with little darker blue. I decorated the cake with pink acrylic gemstones. I directly stamped the sentiment on the background and added the cake image with foam tape to give some dimension.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete