Saturday, August 15, 2020

Spe.Shell

Hello Friends

I was on a long break due to the pandemic having nice family time with kids at home full time.
It's not that in between period i was completely off the craft. I did lot of crafting with my kids...and will surely update it on my blog.

Now when I am back to blogging, i have got so much inspiration from current challenges.
And today I have a nautical card inspired by Cupcake Inspiration #499.



The images in the card are hand drawn and I have used Artline Stix brush markers to watercolour the background. Half of the sentiment is stamped and Sea.Shell is hand written and adhered in the card unevenly. Images I preferred to keep almost uncoloured with minimal background colour touches.




I hope you will like this card. Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Priyanka

I want to play along








Glad to be selected in SweetPicks @http://cupcakeinspirations . Thank you DT Charlotte


10 comments:

  1. wow Pri, you are so creative. I just love you have hand drawn these-so clever and they are placed perfectly. The wash looks great as if you are really in the sea! Super to see you crafting again. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... what a vivid design and a fun card! I love your use of color and the unique images. This card is so perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you wonderful card....you shells and that sentiment, just perfect. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely stamped and coloured card for a man, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Make it Masculine' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your drawings are lovely and it's a great card

    Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete