Friday, August 28, 2020

Stamping Fun - Watermelon

 Hi and welcome,

Yesterday my younger son Viyaan wanted to try stamping and I didn't mind sharing my wooden and clear stamps. But he said he wanted to make something big and more colourful directly with stamps. 

So idea was to make stamping more fun and kids friendly. I gave him an instant potato stamp of watermelon and this is what he created.


He fully enjoyed stamping watermelon slice all over the paper with his own poster colour. Then he added the green colour for peel with brush directly and the tiny seeds with black marker. He was so excited to add the sparkle dust in watermelon. Here are the looks of his completed watermelon card -



I want to enter it in 

 

Thanks for visiting, Luv Priyanka 

4 comments:

  1. Watermelon is my favorite summer fruit and I love this artwork!! It looks good enough to eat!! Very well done and very creative Viyaan!!

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Viyaan!! You have won a crafty grab bag on the challenge!! :-)

    Please email us with your full address :-)
    simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. Viyaan is extremely happy.I have sent you email with details.

    ReplyDelete