Wednesday, August 26, 2020

So Sweet

Good morning everyone!!

Now the mornings in Bangalore are more sunnier and the greenery out my window is more bright. 

Today I have a card which I created yesterday night having two cute owls (adult and child) sitting in the hollow of tree. The sentiment 'so sweet of you' completes the card.

But the beautiful morning derived me to add the green foliage in my card and turned up into more bright than the previous monochromatic look. Here is my card


This card is quite different from my previous cards. Firstly this is a multilayered  card and secondly I have done a lot of fussy cutting in this card.

The owls and the sentiment are stamped on white cardstock. I coloured the owls with watercolours and fussy cut it to paste on black cardstock. I have taken brown cardstock for tree trunk and cut the window for tree hollow. After setting all the layers I adorn it with sentiment.

The green foliage are drawn on green paper and pasted on card after fussy cutting. I feel I could have distressed the edges of the leaves to add some dimension. But still I am happy with the outcome. 

I want to enter my card in :








Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Priyanka.

7 comments:

  1. A really fun and colourful card, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Make it Masculine' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little card and I really like the Kraft card too. Thank you for joining us in our ‘Make It Masculine’ challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supercute! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our summer fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is sweet! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card - it certainly is sweet!

    Thanks for joining us at the Love to Scrap Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete