Thursday, August 27, 2020

Aquatic Parade

 Hello everyone,

Today I have another aquatic creation of my elder son Saumitra, who has been a big fan of cartoon series OCTONAUTS and he love all the cartoons featuring marine life. Perhaps today's drawing is directly inspired by those cartoons. He has hand drawn all the images by his own imagination and carefully coloured them with watercolour pencils and outlined them with black gel pen.






I was surprised to see the TRIDENT and TREASURE CHEST there among all the fishes. He created an amazing card front to back out of his drawing and the bubbly happy birthday is an addition charm of it. 


He adorned his card with blue sequins and again he tried hard to find the sea shell in the sequins mix....and yes, he was happy to get it and proudly put it in the card. I just loved each and everything in the card.

I want to enter his card in :

 Thanks for visiting. Hugs, Priyanka


 


4 comments:

  1. This is awesome!!! Wow!! I can't believe it's all hand drawn. You are quite talented, Saumitra. I love the octopus and the lettering is fantastic too!! I like the added touch of the seashell too. Thank you so much for sharing it with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Misty for all appretiation. It means a lot to us both Saumitra and mommy.

      Delete
  2. Oh WOW!!! this is absolutely fabulous!! What a talented artist you are Saumitra! I love how you made the images look 3D with octopus behind the seaweed and treasure chest. Brilliant!!!

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete