Monday, March 23, 2020

Hello Gorgeous - Card

Hello all

Today I have a card saying " Hello Gorgeous" specially made for a girl and what will be better than calling a girl gorgeous to make her day more cheerful. Here is the card..



This card is multi layered and I have used different technique for each. First is white card stock in which I created texture by adding stitching without thread ( actually it supposed to be with thread but while doing it the thread got finished in my sewing machine and I could notice only when I finished it. I liked it this way also and tried it in this card).

Upon white layer I pasted another layer in which I created a background using my cloud stencil to add the cloudy weather feel. Then I put the cute swan on it which I have done with paper piecing technique and added silver paper to give some bling in the pink and white combination. And I was quite satisfied with this. The sentiment is handwritten.

Hope you will like this girly card. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs Priyanka.

I am playing along:






5 comments:

  1. I love your swan - such a clever take on our grid - it's great to see how many different creations can come out of it - thanks for joining us at #josttt015

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card, I love the extra bling of he silver paper piecing. Thanks for joining in with us at #JOSTTT015 this month

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the texture that you have in this beautiful card is amazing... love the "silver lining" paper piecing that you added - perfect with clouds! Your handlettering is another perfect touch. Thanks for participating in the #JOSTTT015 challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! Thanks for participating in the #JOSTTT015 challenge!

    ReplyDelete