Monday, March 23, 2020

Towfer Spring Animals

Hi friends

Today I have these two cards created for March Twofer challenge. I got an opportunity for showcasing my love for the bird swan. In my childhood I always found it very easy to draw a swan with the shortcut of number 2. And I always used to draw it in my art designs. Spring craft challenges gave me the chance to relive this part from my childhood.

Here are my twofer



The common factor in these two cards is the beautiful Swans. I drew the swan and did fussy cutting for both of the cards. One card is made specially for a girl with " hello gorgeous" sentiment hand written. Another card is featuring the lovely spring bird in a pair spreading love in the air. 






In both the cards I have created backgrounds with stencil and distress inks. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Priyanka



1 comment:

  1. You've designed two beautiful cards with your talent at hand-drawing, Priyanka! I love the ink blending and stenciling you did, too! Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #25! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete